Quality Dental Plan
Did you know that we offer an in-house dental savings plan right here in our practice – for both new and existing patients? We understand that traditional dental insurance premiums are expensive, and that insurance benefits are extremely limited on most plans. The good news is that as a member of Quality Dental Plan, all of your preventive care (including cleanings, x-rays and exams) is 100% covered in our office – and you’ll also receive valuable member benefits on restorative care, like fillings, crowns and implants…even cosmetic dentistry!
Dr. Brauer understands how important affordable dentistry is… especially during challenging economic times. Patients can now receive the care they need with in a budget they can afford. Today’s Dentistry offers patients state-of-the-art care in a relaxed, friendly environment. Benefits will begin immediately upon payment of your annual membership fees.
The Quality Dental Plan provides the following benefits:
- 2 free regular teeth cleanings per year including the check-up exam and the necessary x-rays.
- First time patients will receive their initial examination and any needed x-rays at no cost.
- Free Take-Home Whitening trays!
- Limited Exam fee for emergencies will be waived if definitive treatment is completed the same day.
Significant fee reductions on the following dental procedures:
- 20% off restorative services, including fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, porcelain veneers, periodontal treatment, and additional simple cleanings or x-rays that may be necessary.
- 15% off all orthodontic procedures
- 10% discount off applied medications, and whitening gel refills.
For the cost of whitening your teeth, you get that…and so much more! In fact, your savings on just one crown almost covers your entire annual membership fee.
*If you’re paying more than $25/month for your dental insurance and more than $21/month for each additional family member then you should consider Quality Dental Plan, as well!
What the Quality Dental Plan does NOT include:
- Unlike a conventional insurance plan there are no deductibles and no yearly maximums.
- There are no pre-existing condition exclusions.
- There are no exclusions for elective or cosmetic treatment.
- Loopholes & gimmicks designed to leave you with more to pay than you expected, unlike most insurance companies who routinely exclude portions of what they should have paid…leaving you with an unpleasant surprise.
- Claims adjusters who cannot legally diagnose your needs dictating what treatments you can or can’t have instead of it being YOUR decision made with the aid of your doctor.
We know that paying out of pocket can be expensive, so we’ve partnered with Quality Dental Plan to give our patients the kind of dental benefits they want and need. Now you can afford dentistry – and you can have the smile you’ve always wanted. Ask us today about Quality Dental Plan and how it can help make taking care of your smile affordable for you and your whole family!