Brauer Family Dentistry
Here are a few quick reminders and updates regarding our policies during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call the office to let us know you are here and ready 317-585-0005. We will call/text you when we are ready for you to come to your appointment.
- Parents: Please follow the above procedure for your child’s appointment. Parents should send their child in alone and wait in the car. (PLEASE NOTE: If a child needs to be accompanied into the office, guardians must wait in the reception area with a mask on and follow social distancing guidelines while waiting.)
- You will notice we are all wearing protective gowns, coats, face masks, goggles, etc. There are Hepa Air Purifiers throughout the office and in procedure rooms, as well as hand sanitizer stationed throughout the office.
- Following the appointment, we will escort children to their cars and share updates with parents/guardians.
- Finally: We understand we have had to reschedule and postpone many of your appointments. Please be patient with us while we attempt to get you back on our schedule. We are making every effort to do so while still making safety our biggest priority.
Thank you all in advance for your patience with us as we all try to figure out how to cope with all of the new changes.
Ted K. Brauer, DDS